I get asked often what products I use on the regular. So I’m going to cover some of the basics!
*Note: If you shop the links here, you would be supporting me as I do make a small percentage of commission.
Let’s start with the make up:
- Primer – TOUCH IN SOL No Pore Blem Primer
- Foundation – Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer – Creamy Nude
- Concealer – e.l.f, Hydrating Camo Concealer, Light Ivory
- Contour Palette – Too Faced Natural Face Palette
- Powder – Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, Translucent
- Eyebrows – Maybelline New York Express 2-In-1 Pencil and Powder, 250 Blonde & NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP The Brow Glue
- Eyeshadow Palette – Colourpop Stone Cold Fox
- Mascara – e.l.f. Big Mood Mascara
- Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes
- Lip Liner – NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slide On Lip Pencil, Lip Liner – Nude Suede Shoes
- Lip Stick – NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Shout Loud Satin Lipstick, Infused With Shea Butter – A La Mode
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
For the hair:
- I just French braid my hair the night before, spritz it with water, and go to sleep.
- I wake up with the perfect waves.
- I run a straightener on the very ends to smooth them out
- And spritz with hair spray – Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray
If you want to see more product recs, or to support me, follow me on Like To Know! I’m going to be posting and linking more products there!